Mr Garry L. Ellis
- General Management, Strategic Direction, Sales
- Past positions, successes: General Management and Chief Executive Officer of several small to large international and domestic technology companies.
- Michael Fabian has held senior roles across a range of industries in various countries. Most recently, Michael has been assisting start-ups with formulating business plans and more mature businesses with managing and leading change.
- Richard was General Manager Merchandise and Marketing at Myers Stores. He was directly responsible for a team of over 400, with purchases of A$2 Billion and one of Australia’s largest advertising budgets. Sales exceeded A$3.5 Billion. Whilst in this role he was selected by Coles Myer to undertake a Harvard Business School short course
- Peter is currently a Professor in Information Management at UWA Business School, working in the areas of Knowledge Management, Decision Support, Agent Technology, e-Commerce, Artificial Intelligence Applied to Business, Compliance Infrastructure and Asset Management work-flow decision support. He is the Principal and Chair of the company Alert-KM Technology, which holds the IP (100%) of the CMAD technology.